As phased reopening continues here in Florida we are seeing more of Disney World begin to come to life again. Disney Springs reopened to guest in May and now on June 22, 2020, we are going see the reopening of Disney Vacation Club Resorts as well Fort Wilderness Campgrounds. Of course, this begs the question of just which places are now open for reservations and dining.
New Disney Resort Rules
Before traveling to Florida, please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida. Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter Walt Disney World Resort.
Please be aware that you’ll also need:
- A confirmed room reservation for your stay. Be sure to link your reservation to your Disney account to receive important information prior to your arrival—visit My Plans to get started
- A confirmed dining reservation if you’re a day Guest (not staying overnight)
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up—which must be worn in all public areas, except while swimming or seated for dining
- Planning to visit a theme park during your stay? Select Walt Disney World theme parks will begin to reopen on July 11. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date is required (a Disney Resort hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access).
Also, it’s highly recommended to have:
- The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment, including MagicBands, which Disney Resort hotel Guests can use to charge purchases to their Disney Resort hotel folio
Note: Valet service is temporarily unavailable, with the exception of Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required.
List of Reopening Resort Dining
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa
- Sanaa Lounge
- Maji Pool Bar
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Trattoria al Forno
- Pizza Window
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Screen Door General Store
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors
- The Wave Lounge
- Contempo Cafe
- Cave Bar
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- P&J’s Southern Takeout
- Meadow Snack Bar
- Crockett’s Tavern
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Grand Floridian Cafe
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Enchanted Rose
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Roaring Fork
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe
- Good’s Food to Go
- Gurgling Suitcase
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace – Modified Character Dining
- Primo Piatto
- Le Petit Cafe
- Bar Riva
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Paddock Grill
- On the Rocks Pool Bar
We will keep you updated as we know when more spots reopen at Disney World.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!