Recent Disney World Vacation Tips
- Boo To You, and to you too! We welcome all of you to one of our favorite articles to write each year, the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party starts earlier than ever this year, with party dates going from the middle of August to November 1st. Head over to Disney’s website to …Read More »
- Disney this year has had a full series of designer inspired Minnie Mouse ears. This month we got a release from Betsey Johnson. If you aren’t familiar Betsey Johnson is known for her signature playful aesthetic. It’s a perfect pairing for Minnie Mouse if you ask me. If you are not planning on being at the parks anytime soon you …Read More »
- Igloo® has partnered with DISNEY™ Pixar to bring a special Toy Story™ Playmate Mini. The limited-edition collaboration features art that recalls the iconic space-themed pizza restaurant frequented by Andy and his toys: Pizza Planet. Anyone else remember these coolers were a must for beach trips? For grab-and-go convenience, nothing beats this 6-can cooler, featuring our iconic tent-top design in an …Read More »
- With the Aug. 29th debut of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and the 24th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival about to kick off, the fall season will bring plenty of excitement to Walt Disney World Resort. New Mid-Day Magic Ticket, available starting today, is a great value for families to take in the unsurpassed fun of Walt Disney World Resort …Read More »
- I have probably far too many childhood photos of me at Disney World proudly sporting a fanny pack. For years this was one of those things you would look back and cringe at what the heck was I wearing. But I guess as with most fashion if you wait around long enough it will come back in trend. In the …Read More »
- Park hop until you drop! This is the slogan of those who just go all out when they head to Disney World. No really, there is even a shirt for this! If you want to go to multiple parks within one day at Disney World you will need to purchase a Park Hopper option when you get your ticket. If …Read More »
- Everyone needs a little fall in their life. The one thing I miss since moving from New England down here to Florida is the fall season. The crisp air, apple picking, fall leaves. So instead I try to fill up with a little fall spirit of my own. Here are some awesome small shops that carry Disney inspired items. This …Read More »
- Just in case you thought Freeform (previously ABC Family) was just about Halloween and Christmas for special movie months, we got a new surprise with the “Official 30 Days of Disney” starting September 1st bright and early at 7 am. The new and exciting thing about this month of all things Disney is they are actually doing theme weeks including …Read More »
- I know that my instinct, as soon as I get to the park, is to head for my favorite ride. A day at the park can speed right by, so watch out that you don’t miss some of the most often disregarded Disney experiences. If your itinerary isn’t already full, you will want to incorporate some of these hidden gems of Walt …Read More »
- Let’s face it, whether it’s our kids begging for a Disney costume of some sort simply because they love the character or Halloween, knowing how to DIY Disney costumes is a must. I mean, if I’m being real here, I personally love having at least one day where I dress up like a Disney character if I’m on a Disney …Read More »
Need a Travel Agent?
If you are ready to book your Disney World vacation Request a Quote or Information with Magical Travel and let the experts do all the heavy lifting! Curious about more on booking through a Disney Authorized Vacation Planner? Read our full benefit guide.
Even More Planning Advice!
Don't forget this website is packed with loads of tips and tricks for your next Disney World vacation. Want to ask us for help? We are happy to awnser any Disney vacation planning questions you have. Just join our private WDW Vacation Tips Facebook Group and ask away!
We also would love for you to follow along with us over on Instagram. Live content, tips, and more can be found on our account. Be sure to give us a follow over @wdwvacationtips.