Recent Disney World Vacation Tips
- Taking a single day to explore Epcot is a monumental challenge. You may want to include the park in additional plans to fully enjoy it. However, due to the nature and flow of the park, it’s a very easy place to get around in just a few hours despite its size. Follow this one day Epcot touring plan to maximize …Read More »
- In my eyes, you can never get enough pieces to fill your Disney style collection. Of course, we are in full swing of all things Halloween. I thought I would share these adorable Disney Halloween Bows that were sent to us from CHARACTER WISHES BOUTIQUE! Each bow is $10 and there are so many to choose from! Candy Corn Halloween …Read More »
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is such a special place at Hollywood Studios. It truly is your chance to step inside the Star Wars saga and play out your own tale. You can get behind the wheel of the Millenium Falcon on Smugglers Run and you can construct your own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop. For those of you unfamiliar a lightsaber …Read More »
- Let me begin by saying that this cake is geared towards amateur cake decorators like myself. Very few of us have mad baking skills to where we can make a cake look professional. Plus, many of us don’t have all those fancy tools that decorators use either. There’s no need to go out and spend loads of money getting those …Read More »
- In a world where we hear so much about the wrong happening, we want to share this story of giving from Jermaine Bell! He first captivated America with his story as seen on CNN here. Once Mickey Mouse got word he decided to make a surprise visit on Jermaine’s birthday with an invitation to visit Walt Disney World Resort! A …Read More »
- Planning a Toy Story themed party? I have the perfect treat for you to serve up! Here is my recipe on how to make your own Toy Story pretzel rods. All themed after your favorite characters from the movie series. These are great to but out as a treat or to make a cute little take-home gift at the end …Read More »
- When you think about Walt Disney World treats, there are always specific things that pop into your head. Dole Whips, Cupcakes, Mickey Bars and Churros are just a few. However, right at the top of the list, I would put the famous Disney candied apples. You can get Disney candied apples just about anywhere at Walt Disney World. The more …Read More »
- One of the most pervasive foods out there that everybody loves is pizza. Pizza is one of those popular foods that can either be improved upon or ruined. It’s a shame because there are so many excellent places to eat all kinds of things. You don’t want to miss out on those and get bad pizza. If you want pizza, …Read More »
- Disney is filled with items to impulse buy, from ponchos during a rainstorm to disposable cameras (yes, they still make them!). The goal of this article is to share what to buy before your Disney vacation from an online retailer, or from a store prior to your trip. If you have to purchase any of your vacation staples Amazon, Wal-Mart, …Read More »
- Disney World has really outdone themselves with this special gift card release for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. The all-metal gift card is called Batuuan Spira and can only be found on the planet of Batuu in Hollywood Studios. The Batuuan Spira is the ancient currency of the Black Spire Outpost. Now you can get one of your very own! Where …Read More »
- Walt Disney World is internationally famous. Guests flock from around the globe for vacation so they can experience the Disney difference. Two of Walt Disney World’s largest draws are entertainment and food. From the deluxe resort signature restaurants to the date-worthy lounges and eateries at Disney Springs, top chefs prepare cuisines to satisfy the most particular palates. The entertainment is …Read More »
- Many people plan their Orlando vacations to include multiple theme parks and resorts. Walt Disney World alone has four not counting the water parks. Universal Orlando has two (soon to be three with Epic Universe), although the Volcano Bay frequently gets counted as its third. Going to Universal from Walt Disney World used to be a one-day affair. However, the …Read More »
- As Hurricane Dorian approaches Florida preparations are being made around the state. While we are loving the European models that show this growing storm hanging out in the Atlantic most other models have it making some sort of landfall here in Florida. Sadly as you can see in the latest update below it looks like someone took a marker and …Read More »
- If you have booked my favorite party of the year than you are probably wondering what things you should pack for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a special separately ticketed event that happens at the Magic Kingdom every fall. It includes special treats, characters, fireworks and did I mention loads of free …Read More »
- At the D23 Expo 2019 today, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek announced the highly anticipated name of the fifth Disney Cruise Line ship, gave us a first glance of the ship’s elegant atrium and revealed the iconic Disney character that will adorn the ship’s stern. Bob was joined by Imagineer Joe Rohde to share a first look at the …Read More »
Need a Travel Agent?
If you are ready to book your Disney World vacation Request a Quote or Information with Magical Travel and let the experts do all the heavy lifting! Curious about more on booking through a Disney Authorized Vacation Planner? Read our full benefit guide.
Even More Planning Advice!
Don't forget this website is packed with loads of tips and tricks for your next Disney World vacation. Want to ask us for help? We are happy to awnser any Disney vacation planning questions you have. Just join our private WDW Vacation Tips Facebook Group and ask away!
We also would love for you to follow along with us over on Instagram. Live content, tips, and more can be found on our account. Be sure to give us a follow over @wdwvacationtips.