At Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ transport shuttle sits atop Docking Bay 7 as a mobile kitchen and restaurant. Be sure to look up before you enter to get sight of his ship. He turned the hangar into Tuggs’ Grub. Tuggs’ journeys from system to system allow him to fill his pantry with exotic ingredients he uses to make new and unusual dishes. This includes food such as smoked Kaadu ribs, Fried Endorian Tip-yip and Batuu-bon for dessert.
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Breakdown
- Service: Quick Service
- Type of Food: American Cuisine
- Price: $$
- Location: Batuu, Hollywood Studios
- Hours: Same as Park Hours
- Disney Dining Plan: Yes, 1 Quick Service Credit
- Tables In Wonderland: No
- Features: Fast Food
- Good For: Out of this World Food
- Menu: Official Disney Menu
A Look Around Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
You will notice some interesting creatures from around the galaxy hanging up in here. Though I must say it wasn’t the most appetizing sight to see.
Here is a look at the bays where you order your food. I was very surprised to see the screens that displayed the menus were in the exact same style as Satuli Canteen.
Once you order you will proceed to the counter behind the cast members who are taking your order. This is where you will get your drinks and food.
Once you’ve got your grub, sit inside the spacious hanger, or grab a table in the rustic outdoor seating area surrounded by the crumbling walls of the old marketplace.
- Bright Suns Morning – Three-cheese egg bite, pork sausage, purple potato hash, mini Mustafarian lava roll
- Rising Moons Overnight Oats – Oats, dragon fruit, yogurt, seasonal fruit
- Mustafarian Lava Roll – Sweet galactic delight
Kids’ Meals (for guests ages 3-9) Meals include choice of small low-fat milk or small Dasani® water
- Bright Suns Youngling Breakfast (Disney Check) – Scrambled eggs, purple potatoes, fresh fruit
- Moof Juice – Simply Fruit Punch® and Simply Orange® with pineapple, chipotle-pineapple
- Phattro – Gold Peak® unsweetened tea, Odwalla® lemonade, desert pear
- Batuubucha Tea – Suja® pineapple passionfruit kombuchaÔ
Lunch and Dinner Entrées
- Smoked Kaadu Ribs – Sticky pork ribs, blueberry corn muffin, cabbage slaw
- Fried Endorian Tip-Yip – Crispy chicken, roasted vegetable potato mash, herb gravy
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad – Chilled shrimp, marinated noodles, vegetables
- Felucian Garden Spread – Plant-based “Kefta,” herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish, pita
- Roasted Endorian Tip-Yip Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, roasted seasonal vegetables, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, green curry ranch
- Braised Shaak Roast – Beef Pot Roast, cavatelli pasta, wilted kale, mushrooms
- Oi-oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff, passion fruit mousse
- Batuu-bon – Chocolate cake, white chocolate mousse, coffee custard
Kids’ Meals (for guests ages 3-9) All meals include choice of small low-fat milk or small Dasani® water
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad (Disney Check) – Chilled shrimp, noodle vegetables, sweet orange dressing
- A Taste of Takodana (Disney Check) – Black bean hummus, edible soil with nuts, chilled dipping vegetables, multi-grain crisps
- Fried Endorian Tip-yip – Crispy chicken, macaroni & cheese, seasonal vegetables
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Dish Reviews
Here is the Roasted Endorian Tip-Yip Salad. The marinated taste was light but the chicken was very tender. It was a nice mix – it made us forget we were even eating kale. We both thought it was very reminiscent of something we would pick up over at Satuli Canteen at the Animal Kingdom. Included in this salad is Marinated Chicken, Mixed Greens, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seeds, and topped with a Green Curry Ranch.
Here is a look at the priciest item on the menu the Braised Shaak Roast. The dish got high accolades. It was super tender and packed with flavors. The only complaint here was the portion was pretty small. We were hoping with the price tag that this dish would be large enough to share.
Here is a look at a kid’s meal the Fried Endorian Tip-Yip to be exact. Basically, this dish is the same as the adults except instead of veggie mash potatoes you get mac and cheese. The big chunk in the middle is actually fried chicken. The chicken wasn’t overly dry and it was actually a nice cut of breast meat. Mac and cheese was a great pairing too I think I prefer this one over getting the adult meal.
Recommendation for Docking Bay 7
I like all the food I tried here. I was worried because everyone was saying the food was really strange and they didn’t see it lasting. However, once giving it a try it seemed like some really healthy basics that were great quick service additions. Especially here at Hollywood Studios, where I find the food is really lacking.
Have you eaten here on Batuu? What did you think of the food? Let us know all about it in the comment section below. If you are looking for more food reviews from Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge read Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Ronto Roasters. Plus we also have Hollywood Studios Dining Options Ranked.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!