If you are planning a fall 2018 trip to Disney World you are going to want to check this out! The limited-time deal, Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package is available for booking through Aug. 19. The package includes a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel for guest arrival on Sept. 3 and departure on Sept. 8, plus four-day Magic Your Way tickets and an itinerary full of magical experiences in all four Theme Parks.
Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package Schedule
Here’s the itinerary of the experiences planned for each day of the offer:
- Sept. 3 – Guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort
- Sept. 4 – Epcot
- Exclusive welcome dinner party inspired by Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Sept. 5 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure
- Exclusive “Rivers of Light” viewing just for guests on this package
- Sept. 6 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Play around with two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sept. 7 – Magic Kingdom Park
- Access to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sept. 8 – Guests depart Walt Disney World Resort
It all starts at just $149 per person, per night! For example, for a family of four in a Standard Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, for a total package price of $2,980.
If you would like to find out more information or book please contact Magical Travel or call them at 1-866-207-8387. They will be able to explain the ins and outs as well as give you a quote to your needs and family!
The Fine Print of the Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package
*See offer page for full details and disclaimer.
*Price based on two adults, one junior, and one child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before Dec. 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes three-bedroom villas.
For more tips on visiting Disney in the fall read Disney World in September!
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!