As I am in the middle of packing for our second sailing on the Disney Cruiseline I figure I would share with you some of the stuff I got for my next cruise. The great thing about a Disney Cruise is you can dress up as little or much as you want. So let’s take a look at my recommendations on what to wear on your next Disney Cruise.
First, let’s take a look at the official Disney Cruise dress code policy:
- Main Dining – Dining attire is cruise casual in all 3 main dining restaurants, meaning no swimwear or tank tops. Guests often like to dress up, but this is optional.
- Adult Exclusive Dining at Palo and Remy – To preserve the elegant ambiance of these restaurants, you are asked to adhere to a dress code when dining at Palo or at Remy. We recommend dress pants or slacks and a collared shirt for men, and a dress, skirt or pants and a blouse for women. Please no tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, shorts, hats, cut-offs, torn clothing, t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics, flip-flops or tennis shoes. Jeans cannot be worn at Remy; however, they may be worn at Palo if in good condition (no holes).
- Themed Nights – On 7-night sailings and longer cruises, the ship offers themed nights—including a formal night—and you’re encouraged to dress up and participate in the evening’s festivities.
shopDisney Official Cruiseline Outfits
Below is just a peek at some of my favorite items you can buy before your trip at shopDisney.com. I love ordering online before my trip because I can often watch the sales and get a discount which I can’t get on the ship!
Disney Cruise Inspired Ears
Of course no trip to anywhere Disney is complete without sporting some ears! Can you tell I have a tiny obsession?
For more ways to prepare for your upcoming Disney Cruise read:
- Everything You May Need to Pack for a Disney Cruise
- How to Avoid Motion Sickness on a Disney Cruise
- What is Not Included on a Disney Cruise
- 10 Ways to Save on Your Next Disney Cruise
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!