If you are an Annual Passholder at Walt Disney World be sure to head to Disney Springs for a flurry of festive fun at Disney Springs on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8, 2019.
Annual Passholder Exclusive Early Access
Get a jump start on your holiday celebrations! Passholders can enjoy exclusive early access opportunities at the following locations:
- The Christmas Tree Trail – 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Wander through a yuletide forest filled with enchanting trees reflecting some of your Disney favorites.
- Santa’s Chalet – 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Enjoy a hearty belly laugh with Santa Claus.
- World of Disney – 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list at the ultimate Disney shopping destination. Plus, on Saturday, December 7, 2019, Passholders can be among the first to purchase the new Belle of the Ball Bronze color collection!
- Disney’s Days of Christmas Store – 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Sprinkle a little magic on your holiday décor with beautifully themed Disney ornaments, stockings and more! Passholders can also receive 2 complimentary elements of personalization with the purchase of an ornament (only from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM).
- The Daily Poutine – 8:00 AM to Noon
Energize your magical day with delicious breakfast poutine available for purchase.
Annual Passholder Limited-Time Discounts
Feel like sleeping in? Don’t worry! There are plenty of jolly delights awaiting you throughout the weekend at the following locations:
- The Ganachery – Receive a complimentary Passholder mini ganache with the purchase of 6 or more mini ganache.
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Relish a delectable dessert with the Passholder-exclusive Sunset on Mile Marker 0: a Key Lime Tart available for purchase.
- Disney’s PhotoPass Studio – Enjoy exclusive Annual Passholder photo backdrops to create a picture-perfect photo for your holiday card.
- AristoCrêpes – Receive a complimentary Ralph’s Family Challenge Trophy when you order any bubble waffle (while supplies last).
- STK Orlando – Enjoy one complimentary lil brg’s (at bar only).
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Kiosk at Disney Springs Marketplace – Get a complimentary fountain drink with the purchase of any baked goods.
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant and Bar – BOGO wine on tap – your choice of red, white or rosé at a maximum of $9 per glass (Not valid at The Basket; Valid in the dining room with a food purchase).
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Delight in 50% off specialty sundaes.
- Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace – Enjoy 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol).
Annual Passholder Exclusive Dining Discounts
Delight in 25% off food and nonalcoholic beverages for lunch and dinner at:
Enjoy 15% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at:
- Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs*
Save 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at:
- YeSake Kiosk
- D-Luxe Burger
- The Ganachery
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- The Daily Poutine
- Amorette’s Patisserie
*Not redeemable at any other Frontera restaurant location. One coupon per table. One time use only. Not valid at the express window. Additional restrictions may apply. Ask your server for details.
Don’t miss out on all this and more as you celebrate the most magical season of the year!
Don’t forget, Passholders can purchase discounted tickets to the NBA Experience for $19 per adult and $14 per child, plus tax, now through March 31, 2020.
- Passholders attending early access opportunities should park in the Lime Garage at Disney Springs.
- Attendees must present their valid Annual Pass card for early access opportunities, to purchase Passholder-exclusive items and to enjoy discounts.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!