Disney World has been doing extra special events for their Annual Passholders lately. Be on the lookout for items they have lovingly labeled V.I.PASSHOLDER Perks. This is the extra special normally one day only treats they have put together for Annual Passholders. So let’s cover the special WDW Annual Passholder events coming in 2019 to Walt Disney World. If you want to learn more about becoming a Disney World Annual Passholder read Why you Should be a Disney World Annual Passholder.
Minnie Donut Ear Headband Event
The event will take place on January 31, from 7-9 a.m., before the park opens. The Minnie Donut Ear headband is part of the new Disney D-Lish product line, a new merchandise collection inspired by popular food items found in Disney Parks. (Your 20% Passholder discount applies!). You can also purchase a Passholder-exclusive matching Minnie cookie at the event.
Registration not required to attend this event, however a valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at check-in. Offerings are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last.
Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event
This special Passholder event will take place in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park on Thursday, January 10th from 5-7 p.m. At this event, you can be among the first to purchase the new potion purple merchandise, including adult and youth spirit jerseys, “Vacation Mode” water bottle, Loungefly mini backpack, Loungefly wallet, and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt; sip and savor the newest purple food and beverage offerings for purchase and discover more surprises.
Registration not required to attend this event, however a valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at check-in. Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event.
Extra Special Dining Discounts
Also, from January 6th to the 31st, Passholders will receive a limited-time 20% discount at select Disney World dining locations. The following is a list of participating restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods. Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests. Not valid for breakfast, special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
Festival of the Arts Passholder Magnet
Passholders will not want to miss out on the excitement at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts. With “one little spark of inspiration,” we’ll soon debut the newest Passholder magnet in time for Epcot International Festival of the Arts, along with special offerings to help you experience the upcoming festival to its fullest. Details to come on the Passholder Facebook page and the Disney Parks Blog soon.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!