If every time you come back from a Disney World vacation you fall into the blues about being gone then Christmas is a great way to bring a little Disney back. Despite living less than a half hour from the Disney World theme parks I still pack my house with as much Disney as possible. As much as I try I just can’t go every day. So here is a look at some of my favorite Disney Christmas decorating ideas over on Pinterest.
Disney Christmas Wreath DIY
Disney Christmas Recipes
- Mickey Sugar Cookies with Custom Icing
- Mickey Oreo Cookies
- Pretzel Mickey Treats
- Rice Crispy Mickey Mouse
- Peppermint Swirl Christmas Cookies
- Disney Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Marshmellow Olafs
- Baby Groot Gingerbread Cookies
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sugar Cookies
- M&M Mickey Cupcakes
- Mickey Smore Cookies
- Disney World Magic Cookie Bars
- DIY Disney Park Map Ornaments
- Star Wars DIY Christmas Ornaments
- String Mickey Ornament
- Melted Olaf Christmas Ornament
- Pixie Dust Christmas Ornament
- DIY Disney Antenna Toppers Ornaments
- Baymax DIY Ornament
- Disney Button Ornaments (transform all those you have at the house!)
- Mickey Glass Ball Ornament
If you are planning to head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season be sure to read A Complete List of Walt Disney World Holiday Offerings and also I highly recommend attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!