The 2022 Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2nd – July 4th, 2022, at Walt Disney World. What began in 1994 as a 38-day celebration of Disney-style gardens and topiaries has grown over the years to what this year is a whopping 126-day spring and NOW summer extravaganza.
What is the Flower and Garden Festival?
The Flower and Garden festival is Epcot’s longest festival that it hosts. This guide covers our tips & tricks for experiencing everything the Flower & Garden Festival has to offer. The Flower and Garden Festival is held every spring at Epcot. The festival focuses on special exhibits related to gardening, plants, and flowers. There are other fun events now like the addition of food booths and a concert series as well.
So to sum it up the Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival has turned into a Food and Wine Festival, just with lots of extra flowers! If you are headed to this event make sure to pick up your free forty-page Festival Passport for all the details of the festival.
When is the 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
This year is going to be a long festival! It no longer is just a spring blossom festival it now crawls into the heart of the summer. In fact, this is the longest I have seen this festival ever run. The 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2nd – July 4th, 2022.
Best Time to Visit Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival in 2022
Go for the Start
Our top pick is to visit the second week of the festival. This gives time for all the crazy bloggers to get in and review stuff and take all their pictures. There is also a lot of locals that come in at the start just to experience something new. The second week of any event always seems much calmer. Since the event starts at the beginning of March this also helps avoid the start of Spring breakers in mid-March. An added plus to going at the start of the festival is everything is freshly planted and the flowers are looking their best in my opinion.
Mid Festival Sweet Spot
If the start of the festival just isn’t in the cards for you another great time is April 26th – May 21st. This is the sweet spot of time when Springs break sessions are over and you get a few weeks before summer breaks starts and kids are out of school.
Worst Times to Visit the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot
Believe it or not, there is a bad time to visit the festival. This is largely due to crowd size. Even with Disney World restricting attendance numbers with Theme Park Reservations the parks do still get busy. Especially since now they have gone to 40% and are trending towards 50% capacity.
Here in central Florida spring break starts on March 6nd. I would avoid March 6 – March 20th to skip the Spring Break crowds that flock to Florida.
This year the holiday falls on April 17th. You will want to avoid the week before and after this holiday. Lots of Spring Breaks fall around this holiday and people like to make the trip for the holiday.
Memorial Day Week
The mark of the summer, memorial day weekend is always a hot time to visit Disney World. It also is when Disney likes to debut new events and attractions. I suspect this may mark the opening of Ratatouille at Epcot. For this reason, we recommend skipping this time frame and waiting a week to go.
Fourth of July Week
The last week of the festival does fall right before the 4th of July. With the popularity of travel during this holiday and increased crowds, I would skip this week. I also suspect that more vaccines will be available at this time and it will be the start of even more people traveling compared to the start of the festival.
Map for 2021 Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival
Here is a look at the inside of the Flower and Garden Map at Epcot for 2021.
2022 Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival Offerings
There is no shortage of flowers this year! Dozens of “flower towers” and beds of multi-colored blooms transform Epcot’s landscape. At least 70,000 bedding plants will surround the Future World east and west lakes alone; on the water, 220 mini-gardens will be set afloat. That’s just one small section of the park!
Soak in the sights of spring in 20 different garden areas all across EPCOT, including floating gardens on the waters of Future World, a bamboo garden in China, a tropical rainforest garden in Mexico, and the English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom (where you can also take a Self-Guided Tea Tour!).
Another picturesque spot is The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ, where you can view a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. And at Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents in Future World East, you can unwind in refreshing spaces that show you just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape for family and friends.
List of Topiaries for 2022
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
For more pictures read our 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Topiary Tour.
Global Garden Locations for 2022
Weave through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
- Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
- Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
- View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
- Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
- Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
- Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
- Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
- See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
- Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
- Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
- Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations for $9.99 plus tax (available while supplies last).
Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is subject to availability.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Looking for inspiration, creativity, and some youthful energy? At the Flavor Full Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway, the whole family can learn ways to stay healthy.
Garden Rocks Concerts
The popular Garden Rocks Concert Series will be returning this year. The lineup features chart-topping artists performing three shows daily on the America Gardens Theatre stage.
New this year, internationally recognized artists will bring the groove to the America Gardens Theater stage Friday-Monday, while local Orlando bands step into the spotlight Tuesday-Thursday.
Performers for Garden Rock Concerts
- Skillzmatic – March 2 & 3
- The Guess Who* – March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield* – March 6 & 7
- Foreigners Journey – March 8 to 10
- Melina León* – NEW! – March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans* – NEW! – March 13 & 14
- Hello Sister – March 15 to 17
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel* – NEW! – March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang* – NEW! – March 20 & 21
- Glass Ceiling – March 22 to 24
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO* – March 25 to 28
- Skillzmatic – March 29 to 31
- The Spinners* – April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters* – April 3 & 4
- M-80’s – April 5 to 7
- Blue October* – NEW! – April 8 & 9
- Don McLean* – April 10 & 11
- Epic – April 12 to 14
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston* – NEW! – April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles* – April 17 & 18
- The Hooligans – April 19 to 21
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas* – April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte* – NEW! – April 24 & 25
- Element – April 26 to 28
- Berlin* – April 29 & 30
- TobyMac* – May 1 & 2
- Latin Ambition – May 3 to 5
- Blood, Sweat & Tears* – May 6 & 7
- The Commodores* – NEW! – May 8 & 9
- The Vybe – May 10 to 12
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett* – NEW! – May 13 & 14
- MercyMe* – May 15 & 16
- Finesse – May 17 to 19
- A Flock of Seagulls* – May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye* – NEW! – May 22 & 23
- Country Airwaves – May 24 to 26
- Thelma Houston* – NEW! – May 27 & 28
- Little River Band* – May 29 & 30
- The Hooligans – May 31 to June 2
- Simple Plan* – June 3 to 6
- Audio Exchange – June 7 to 9
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone* – June 10 to 13
- Latin Ambition – June 14 to 16
- Plain White T’s* – June 17 to 20
- Element – June 21 to 23
- War* – June 24 & 25
- Daughtry* – NEW! – June 26 & 27
- Epic – June 28 to 30
- M-80’s – July 1 to 4
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
When you book a Garden Rocks Dining Package, you can enjoy a leisurely meal at a beloved EPCOT restaurant and have peace of mind knowing that you also have guaranteed seats at one of the Garden Rocks performances that day.
Choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Garden Rocks Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
Book online beginning January 19, 2022 to secure your spot for this limited-time experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit.
Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
Festival food is always a big draw, and delicious spring flavors will inspire guests to try sweet and savory treats from food-and-beverage stops throughout the park! This year you can embark on a mouth-watering journey around the park and discover a smorgasbord of options, with more than 20 delectable stops to choose from.
Each Outdoor Kitchen offers a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations to savor and sip. We’ll have more details to share in an upcoming post about all the foodie fun you can expect this year.
The Outdoor Kitchens scattered around World Showcase are the same type you find during the Food & Wine Festival. Each kiosk offers different food and drinks and are open from 11:00am to park close. Kiosks for the festival are sprinkled throughout World Showcase and Future World.
If you’ve never attended a festival at Epcot before, it’s worth noting that just ordering from the kiosks will cost you considerably more than eating an actual meal. So if you’re looking to save money, stay away from the Outdoor Kitchens.
Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival Booths and their Menus
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry, Salzburg, Austria
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Cider House (UK Pavillion)
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sundried Tomato and Basil
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight
The Citrus Blossom
Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange, and lime. The citrus turns delicious dishes even more delish!
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, Avocado Cream, Corn Salsa, Salsa Verde and Plantain Chips (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit Curd, Lychee Jam, Ginger Mousse and Yuzu Cream
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Orange Peel Ale, Asheville, NC
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale, Tampa, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
EPCOT Farmer’s Feast – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
Fuel up for a fun-filled day at EPCOT with hearty dishes and savory sides featuring farm-fresh ingredients.
Early Bloom Menu – March 2 through April 9, 2022
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat Cheese Crémeux, Orange Cream, Olive Oil Cake, Cranberry Sauce and Praline
Springtime Menu – April 10 through May 21, 2022
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with Marinated Peppers, Zucchini, Squash, Artichokes, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Glaze on Grilled Ciabatta
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with Marble Potatoes, Spring Vegetables and Red Wine Butter Sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with Crème Fraîche Whipped Cream
Summer Solstice Menu – May 22 through July 4, 2022
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with Burrata Cheese and Fresh Basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with Summer Succotash, Herb Butter and Grapefruit Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta Cheesecake with Watermelon Curd, Pickled Watermelon Rind, Watermelon Caramel and Compressed Watermelon (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
Enjoy delicious breakfast dishes like avocado toast and shrimp & grits—served morning, noon and night.
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta (plant-based)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco® Hollandaise (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et ail Rôtie: Croissant with Goat Cheese, Herbs and Roasted Garlic
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with House-made bread, Albacore Tuna, Mayonnaise, Tomato, Black Olives, Lettuce and Celery
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with Bacon and Garlic Sausage
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with Grand Marnier, Champagne, and Orange Juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen. These dishes pair beautifully with sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails.
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled Chicken with Scallions, Red Pepper-Shoyu Emulsion and Pickled Onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared Sirloin with Red Shiso Sauce, Watermelon Radish and Sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, Vodka, and Cucumber garnished with a Cucumber Slice
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle Chicken in a Corn Tortilla with Mole Negro, Avocado Mousse, Crema Mexicana and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese, Salsa Ranchera and Esquites (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and Black Beans on Crispy Corn Tortilla with Avocado Mousse and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Curamia Tequila Blanco, Hibiscus Flower Tea, Cucumber Juice, Aperitivo and Lejay Blackcurrant Liqueur with a Chile Salt Rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Corazón Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, Rosemary, Hpnotiq Cognac and Lemon Juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- B.Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls and Soda Water
Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn and Andouille Sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
Discover palate-pleasing fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal, Quebec
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- DOLE Whip® (plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip® with Fanta® (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple and Guava Wheat Ale, Asheville, NC
- Point Brewery Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake IPA, Stevens Point, WI
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)
- DOLE Whip® topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with Braised Beef served with Grape Tomato Salad and Balsamic Emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet Sausage Ravioli with Sweet Corn, Spring Vegetables and Cream Sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Grilled Kebabs—Lamb Kefta or Harissa Chicken—with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Za’atar, Artichokes, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese
- Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Playalinda Brewing Company Ginger and Elderberry Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- B. Nektar Blackberry Mint Mead, Ferndale, MI
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Impossible™ Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cassis Mousse, Raspberry Gelato and Fresh Raspberries (plant-based)
- Twinings® Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA
- Twinings® Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE): Minty Melon Refresher
- A lightly caffeinated blend of Watermelon-Cucumber-Mint Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka
World Showcase (Near Disney Traders): Pink Paradise Refresher
- A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing Dragon Fruit-Lychee Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka
The American Adventure Pavilion: Wildberry Wonder Refresher
- A lightly caffeinated blend of Wildberry-Hibiscus Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Spirited option available featuring Tropical Rum
Near Canada Pavilion: Strawberry Fields Refresher
- A lightly caffeinated blend of Strawberry Açaí Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Spirited option available featuring Strawberry-Lemongrass Vodka
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Stem Ciders A Salted Cucumber Apple Hard Cider, Denver, CO
- Lavender Martini: Vodka with Lavender and Lemon
Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles, and noshes from these year-round food stops.
- Refreshment Outpost – Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze) PLUS Tangerine Soft-serve
- Funnel Cake – In addition to the regular offerings at this location, satisfy your sweet tooth with a Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with Strawberry Ice Cream, Cheesecake Crumbles, Strawberry Drizzle and Whipped Cream.
All NEW this year is Festival Favorites and Cider House is returning for the first time since 2018.
Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and when you’ve collected 5 stamps bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
Special Flower and Garden Merchandise for 2022
A full range of Festival merchandise will be available to commemorate your visit to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. This year features several themes, Minnie’s World in Bloom, Home Grown farmers market finds, Sweet as Can Bee, and Orange Bird. If you would like to buy any of the festival merchandise Disney is selling it online at shopDisney.com.
Mickey Mouse Home Garden
Celebrate this year’s festival with home garden-inspired merchandise from this collection featuring vibrant apparel, drinkware, garden tools and so much more.
Find adorable Orange Bird keepsakes within this vibrant collection that includes apparel, accessories and other novelties.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
Browse a collection that celebrates Mickey and Minnie Mouse—featuring apparel, drinkware, trading pins and a MagicBand.
Grow your imagination with Figment-themed apparel, drinkware and more as you dream green this festival season.
Spike the Bee
Find sweet reminders of Spike the Bee on apparel, accessories, drinkware, a garden stake and other collectible novelties.
Let us know in the comments below what you are looking forward to the most at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival! It’s always a beautiful time to visit Epcot even with the reduced offerings this year we still think it’s a great time to go.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!