It’s already time to talk Epcot’s longest-running annual festival, Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! We just got a glimpse from Disney Parks Blog the 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series talent lineup. New to the Garden Rocks Concert Series on the America Gardens Theatre stage this year are Daughtry, Don McLean and other luminaries of various musical genres, so mark your calendars now! I love to see all the flowers and topiaries, but my favorite part of the EPCOT Flower and Garden show each year is the EPCOT Garden Rocks concert series. Where else would you get to see all these great performers, for no additional fee or ticket? I recommend the second or third show each night because the seating is usually easier to get. Also, the later in the season we go, the hotter it gets and the temperature goes down at night making it more comfortable for all that clapping and dancing in your seat!
The America Gardens Theatre is located on the waterfront of the American Pavillon in EPCOT. The American Pavillon is approximately the halfway mark of all the countries. We usually show up at least an half an hour before scheduled showtimes, the line queues from the Italy side of the theatre and depending on how popular the band is, the line can go all the way to Germany. The line for guests with Garden Rocks Concert Dining Package queue from the Japan side of the theatre. You will see many people just standing behind the other entrances, but those ropes won’t be dropped for seating until the other two queues are seated. For the second and third shows of the night, they generally start moving the line to seat guests around 15 minutes before show time. If you arrive after the theatre is full, you can stand outside the seating area and across the walkway in front of the American Pavillon and easily hear the music, but you won’t be able to see much if any of the band.
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 6-9 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- March 10-12 – The Guess Who
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 10-11 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 12-13 – TBD
- April 14-16 – Tony Orlando
- April 17-18 – High Valley – NEW
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 21-23 – Christopher Cross
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 22-23 – TBD
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 29-30 – Crowder New
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
(Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for announcements of bands playing the remaining concert dates.)
See a favorite band or a new one you don’t want to miss? One of the best ways to join the concert fun is to book a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package for one of the shows at 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. Each package includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed concert seating. Reservations will open to Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members December 18th and to the general public December 19th.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!