One of the best parts about going to Disney World is all the treats and amazing food found there. There are some neat food items that can’t just be bought at any store, only at Disney World. In order to bring the taste of Disney World home, you can either use copycat recipes or make Disney World themed recipes for you and the kids to enjoy. It’s well worth the effort and can even be made into a fun countdown or way for the kids to be patient until the next trip rolls around. Here are a few recipe ideas that I fell in love with and I think you will too!
Copycat Disney World Recipes
If you’ve ever wished you could bring some of your favorite treats home with you from Disney World, you’re not alone. Most of us who have visited Disney World have a food or two we wish we could get our hands on more often than just when we’re at Disney. With these amazing copycat recipes, you can try your hand at recreating some of your favorite Disney foods.
- Crispy Rice Mickey Treats
- Jolly Holiday Raspberry Rose Macarons – These are found at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe. This is located at the end of Main St. at Disney World.
- LeFou’s Brew Cocktail – This cocktail is for adults and is fashioned after the LeFou’s Brew that can be found at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- Caramel S’Mores – These are found at Karamell-Küche at Epcot in Disney World.
- Disney Dole Whip Popsicles
- Disney Dole Whip – Make the original Dole Whip recipe Disney is famous for instead of the popsicle version. Whichever you prefer!
- Monte Cristo Sandwich – You can find these at the Blue Bayou restaurant in Disneyland.
- Kungaloosh – This chocolatey dessert can be found at the Skipper Canteen which is the jungle cruise inspired restaurant at Magic Kingdom. Scroll to the bottom to find the recipe.
- E.A. Shu Mai – This Asian dumpling style recipe is also found at the Skipper Canteen restaurant. Scroll to the bottom to find the recipe!
- Lime Dole Whip – This is a variation you can get of the classic Dole Whip sold at Disney.
- Mickey Mouse Cake Pops – These cake pops are fashioned after the cake pops found at Candy Cauldron in Disney Springs.
Disney Themed Recipes
Below is a list of fun Disney themed recipes that might be fun to make with the kids, for a party with Disney characters involved, etc. Many of these links come with printables so you can get the exact look shown in the post. These may not be a copycat of the tastes that you experienced at Disney World however, they’re a great way to still experience the magic of the characters Disney has to offer. Some of these recipes are themed after things or events found at Disney World which is also another fun aspect.
There are so many fun ways to bring the Disney magic home with us. Whether it’s a recreated or copycat recipe of food we loved while there or simply a food fashioned after a character we love, Disney never stops with the magic. These recipes are all an amazing way to keep that magic alive even if it’s been a while since you’ve been to Disney World.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!