The world has gone gaga for Baby Yoda for the last 4 years leading people who had never cared about Star Wars to come flocking over to the nerdy side just to catch a glimpse. We get it, he’s adorable!
What is The Mandalorian?
The Mandalorian is a popular American television series created by Jon Favreau for the streaming service Disney+. It is set in the Star Wars universe, taking place a few years after the events of the Return of the Jedi film. The series follows the adventures of a Mandalorian bounty hunter named Din Djarin (portrayed by Pedro Pascal) as he travels through the galaxy with a young Force-sensitive creature known as “The Child”, or Grogu, (nicknamed “Baby Yoda” by fans).
The Mandalorian premiered on Disney+ in November 2019, and quickly gained a large following for its mix of action, adventure, and humor. The series has received critical acclaim for its writing, direction, acting, and visual effects, and has been praised for expanding the Star Wars lore in exciting and unexpected ways.
New Season of The Mandalorian!
Season 3 of The Mandalorian will premiere on Disney+ on March 1, 2023. Baby Yoda, okay, Grogu, is at it again! He is still stealing little snackies as he brings his cute little self into season 3. How could we forget in seasons 1 and 2 how he kept stealing all kinds of things to snack on. In season 3 he appears to be using the force to steal red jelly beans? Whatever it is, it’s still adorable!
The first 2 seasons are also available on Disney+ so you can rewatch your favorite moments before binging the latest season!
Is there a better way to prepare for a bingefest than memorizing tons of show and movie quotes to both impress and annoy your friends? We don’t think so!
Here are 50 of the best and most memorable quotes from The Mandalorian:
- “I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.” – Din Djarin
- “This is the way.” – Mandalorian Creed
- “I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold.” – Din Djarin
- “Never lower your head to anyone.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “I’m a simple man making his way through the galaxy. Like my father before me.” – Jango Fett
- “I’m not a stormtrooper, wiseass. I’m an Imperial Death Trooper.” – Imperial Death Trooper
- “I have spoken.” – Kuiil
- “The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore the Great and an order of sorcerers called Jedi.” – Armorer
- “A foundling is in your care. By creed, until it is of age or reunited with its own kind, you are as its father.” – Armorer
- “I’m not a bounty hunter. I’m a Mandalorian.” – Din Djarin
- “There is no dishonor in facing defeat. But there is in not recognizing it.” – Pre Vizsla
- “I can’t go back to the Empire. But he can.” – Din Djarin
- “Do not underestimate my abilities.” – Sabine Wren
- “The Empire is no longer in power. The New Republic is the future.” – Cara Dune
- “Mandalorians are warriors. We protect our own.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “This is not a negotiation.” – Moff Gideon
- “I will not abandon this mission.” – Din Djarin
- “If I am to rule Mandalore, I can’t do it with the sword alone.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “I will help you. I have spoken.” – Kuiil
- “I am a Mandalorian. My armor is my religion.” – Paz Vizsla
- “The only way to end this war is to unite all the clans. This is the way.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “I’m not a hero. I’m a survivor.” – Cara Dune
- “You are a disgrace to your armor.” – Sabine Wren
- “They know what it takes to raise a child.” – The Armorer
- “Don’t you mean the Death Watch?” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “There’s nothing to be gained by killing you. You’re no use to us dead.” – Moff Gideon
- “There’s nothing like a good war to drive technology.” – Sabine Wren
- “You have something I want.” – Moff Gideon
- “The Empire is no longer the only shadow in the galaxy.” – Greef Karga
- “I am not a bounty hunter. I am a mercenary.” – Boba Fett
- “The Empire is no longer here. And if it tries to be, Mandalore will survive.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?” – Din Djarin
- “I don’t want your armor. I want my armor that you got from Cobb Vanth back on Tatooine.” – Boba Fett
- “I am not a living thing. I am a weapon.” – IG-11
- “You are Mandolorian no more.” – Mandolorian Armorer
- “Redemption is not possible since the destruction of our home world.” – Armorer
- “Then you lead them. Wave that thing around, they’ll do whatever you say.” – Bo-Katan Kryze
- “You’re still running around here with that same little critter.” -Greef Karga
- “You paid us for murder and mayhem inside these doors.” – Karga
- “Hang on kid. We got pirates.” – Mando
- “Do you still have the saber?” – Bo Katan
- “What a kind sentiment from a man who just destroyed four fighters.” – Vizla
- “Go home.” – Bo Katan
- “When I returned without the Darksaber, my forces melted away.” – Bo Katan
- “I’m here to join you.” – Din Djarin
- “There’s nothing left to join.” – Bo Katan
- “I need a droid I can trust to explore Mandalore.” – Din Djarin
- “Never trust a pirate.” – Mando
- “Goodbye, Din Djarin.” – Grogu
- “Stop touching things.” – Din Djarin
PLUS: Mando and Baby Yoda are now roaming around Galaxy’s Edge in Walt Disney World!
Thank goodness! We were starting to think all those people on the West Coast in California were getting to have all of the fun!
Mando and The Child were spotted in Galaxy’s Edge on March 1st, just in time for the new season. We can’t wait to see them ourselves so we can walk up and say, “I’d like to see the baby.”
Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a super immersive Star Wars themed land on the planet of Batuu. Unlike other areas of Walt Disney World where there are designated meet and greet locations for characters, Galaxy’s Edge is totally different. This is the planet of Batuu and there are Storm Troopers and rebels with a mission. You will see all types of Star Wars characters walking around.
I am a mother of three that has refused to grow up. Adulting is for the birds, so I go to Disney World every chance I get for that magical escape from reality. I believe that Haunted Mansion is the best ride in all of the Disney Parks, and I am fervently in team Happily Ever After for fireworks spectaculars, (sorry, not sorry, Enchanted). Finally, I hope I never grow tired of skipping down Main Street, USA, and my dream come true would be “friends with” the Fairy Godmother in my old age.
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!