Did you know that at select quick service restaurant locations at Disney World you can order your food from your phone?! That’s right Disney World has introduced this brand new mobile ordering service that they started in 2017. If you are using the My Disney Experience App you now have access to the convenient order-ahead option. Currently, mobile food ordering at Disney World is available at 23 locations throughout the parks and resorts.
This a perfect way to save yourself from waiting in yet another line at Disney World. Order with your app and just simply let them know when you arrive! If you are looking for more ways to avoid waiting in line we recommend reading How to Avoid Lines at Disney World.
How to use Disney Mobile Food Ordering
Ready to Order
Instead of waiting in line, you can save time by ordering from wherever you are—imagine the convenience of reviewing the menu and making your selections while you’re waiting for an attraction.
- When you are ready to order open the My Disney Experience App.
- Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button
- Then it’s as easy as selecting the menu items that you want to order!
- Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you can review your order and purchase it right from the app. Currently, the app only accepts credit cards and debit cards for mobile order payments. If you are using the Disney Dining Plan you may also use your snack and meal credits. If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.
Picking Up Your Food
- When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button.
- Now you wait! When you press the I’m here button that is when the kitchen will start making your order.
- Once your food is ready, you will receive a notification from the app. To pick up your meal head to the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.
Food Allergy Ordering
If you have a food allergy don’t worry Disney has you covered. Allergies are being accommodated through mobile ordering include Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy. As always, if you have a specific dietary concern, the restaurant’s chefs are more than happy to assist in getting you something safe to eat.
I personally think this is a fantastic improvement. I used to have to wait for ages for a chef to come out just to place ANY order at Disney World. I get it they are busy but if you are hungry this can really stink to have to wait a long time for the chef and then they custom make your food so that takes longer. Meanwhile, my family would be done their meal by the time mine would come out.
Disney Food Spots the Accept Mobile Ordering
- Casey’s Corner
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- The Polite Pig also offers online ordering; however, it is available via politepig.com and not the My Disney Experience
Caribbean Beach Resort
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!
Friday 13th of October 2017
Does this work to order gluten free items as well?
Friday 13th of October 2017
No, if you have special dietary needs you will need to place the order in person so a specialist can assist in helping you order something safe.