While we may have seen much of Halloween and Holiday celebrations not return to Disney World in 2020 the good news is Epcot’s Festival of the Arts will be returning in 2021 and for more days than last year! You can celebrate the creation of art and cuisine at Epcot from January 8 – February 22, 2021.
Most notably missing this year is any of the Broadway performers. It looks like the American Gardens theater will be reserved for musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors. Which you can still catch right now.
Additional Festival of the Arts Offerings Include:
- Dine at over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Join in an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- And as always you can shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!