The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens August 30th and runs through November 12, 2018. Eat to the Beat performances take place at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:00 pm daily, and is included in Epcot admission. After seeing this year’s lineup it’s clear to see 2018 is a big year for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. There will be eight new acts this year.
Festival first-timers include Mercy Me, Glass Tiger, Tauren Wells, Vertical Horizon, Sheila E, Jim Belushi & Sacred Hearts, 98 Degrees and High Valley.
Here’s the full lineup:
- Blue October — August 30-31
- Tiffany – September 1-3
- NEW! Mercy Me — September 4-5
- NEW! Glass Tiger — September 6-7
- NEW! Tauren Wells – September 8-9
- Postmodern Jukebox – September 10-11
- NEW! Vertical Horizon — September 12-13
- Baha Men – September 14-16
- Plain White T’s – September 17-19
- Living Colour — September 20-21
- NEW! Sheila E — September 22-23
- Sugar Ray — September 24-26
- David Cook — September 27-28
- Jeffrey Osbourne – September 29-30
- NEW! Jim Belushi&Sacred Hearts — October 1-2
- Everclear – October 3-4
- Mark Wills – October 5-7
- Air Supply – October 8-10
- TBA — October 11-12
- TBA — October 13-14
- NEW! 98 Degrees – October 15-16
- 38 Special — October 17-18
- The Devon Allman Project — October 19-21
- Kenny G — October 22-23
- Billy Ocean – October 24-25
- Starship/Mickey Thomas – October 26-28
- Hanson — October 29-31
- NEW! High Valley — November 1-2
- Taylor Dane — November 3-4
- Boyz II Men — November 5-7
- The Hooters — November 8-9
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 10-12
Performances are 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily, and included in Epcot admission. As always, the lineup is subject to change. The 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs August 30-November 12 at Walt Disney World Resort. For more information on the festival read our complete guide, packed with tips and tricks.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!