If you have a Cricut, you already know the power of this machine. It never ceases to amaze me the number of projects you can accomplish with this tiny little machine! Here are more than thirty of the best Disney Cricut projects out on the web, also if you have a Silhouette Cameo that would also do the trick to accomplish these projects.
This is the machine I have, Cricut Explore Air™ 2. So far it has been really great. I have made Disney signs to decorate the house and even made some Christmas ornaments. I just invested in a Cricut Easy Press so I can start making some custom shirts for our upcoming Disney Cruise I am super excited to give this thing a try!
Projects to Complete Before Your Next Disney Vacation
You will find people get decked out for their Disney World vacations. Don’t feel left out while visiting Disney. I highly recommend creating a custom Disney shirts for your family. This makes it easy to spot and less likely to get lost.
- DIY Matching Disney Shirts for your vacation
- Hey Mickey Your So Fine Shirt
- DIY Autograph Shirt
- Disney Countdown Shadowbox
- Personalized Minnie Mouse Ears
- Family Mickey Shirts
- Disney Balloon Umbrella (great for those rainy Disney days)
- Mickey Ears Made with Cricut Maker
- Disney Savings Fund Jar
- Disney Character Autograph Canvas Tote
- Custom Lanyards (great for Disney Cruises)
- Baby Groot Shirt
- DIY MagicBand Decals
Other Disney Projects
These Disney Cricut projects are the perfect fillers for your Disney cravings when you are in between vacations.
- Mickey Monogram Yeti Tumbler
- Disney Glitter Ornaments
- Frozen Paper Lanterns (perfect for parties)
- Princess Monogram Water Bottles
- Customized Towels with Disney Characters
- Disney Inspired Tote Bag
- Haunted Mansion DIY Pillow
- Cinderella Card cut with a Cricut
- Mickey Ice Cream Holiday Ornament
- Disney Character Gallery Wall from the Dollar Store
- Jack Skellington Mug
- Disney Princess Dress Templates
- Toy Story Themed Scrapbook Page
- Little Mermaid Mason Jar Light
- FREE Disney Fonts for your own custom project
- Finding Nemo Inspired Charger Decal
- Cinderella Quote Cut Files
- Mary Poppins Kitchen Aid Vinyl Decal
Cricut Home Projects with a Disney Twist
Essential Supplies for your Disney Cricut Projects
I know I can’t wait to give several of these projects a try! So you may be wondering well what are some of the tools and supplies I need to get in order to complete these projects. Well here is my go-to list of goodies I keep on hand.
Bulk Vinyl Basics Pack
First up is the essential basic colors of adhesive vinyl. I buy it in bulk from Amazon. I have this set of glossy paper as well as this set of matte vinyl for the current Disney sign project I am in the middle of!
Did you know if you shop the Circut brand they have officially licensed Disney patterns? Cricut has a whole collection with Mickey, Minnie, Pixar Characters, Frozen and more! You can shop for all the prints they offer here.
I stuck with the basic set and saved myself some money. I found this on amazon and really I think it’s just as good as my official Circut tools. Plus I mean they look practically identical. You just can’t beat this price I have never seen the official one go so cheap! You can shop for this set of tools here.
Happy cutting! Be sure to share your projects with us in the comments below, especially if they aren’t on this list!
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!