Here are the Disney characters at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Of course, it’s always best to pick up a times guide or check the My Disney Experience App to see their exact meet and greet times.
Where to Find Character at the Magic Kingdom
- Aladdin & Jasmine Adventureland, near Magic Carpets
- Anastasia, Drizella, Lady Tremain Fantasyland entrance to New Fantasyland
- Cinderella Princess Fairytale Hall
- Rapunzel Princess Fairytale Hall
- Snow White Princess Fairytale Hall
- Ariel Ariel’s Grotto
- Buzz Lightyear Tomorrowland near Carousel of Progress
- Chip & Dale Frontierland – near Shootin’ Gallery
- Mary Poppins Town Square
- Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Minnie Pete’s Silly Sideshow – Fantasyland
- Gaston Outside Gaston’s Tavern
- Jessie & Woody Splash Mountain – Near Exit
- Marie Town Square – Flag Pole
- Pluto Town Square – Flag Pole
- Tinkerbell Town Square Theater
- Mickey Mouse Town Square Theater
- Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit Mad Tea Party
- Peter Pan & Wendy Fantasyland – Near Peter Pan’s Flight
- Fairy Godmother Fantasyland – near Castle
- Princess Tiana Princess Fairytale Hall
- Merida Fairytale Garden
- Winnie Pooh & Tigger Near Winnie the Pooh Ride
Character Meeting Tips
- Be on the lookout for Cast Members in a light blue shirt, those people are character handlers. If you find them it means a character is about to come out or nearby. Don’t be afraid to ask them what character is going to be out and how long it may be!
- If you are collecting autographs, make sure you have an autograph book open and pen for them ready to use (thick markers or sharpies work well for the character who have extra-large paws).
- Also, read How to Meet Over 15 Disney Characters in One Day!
- If you are planning on collecting autographs read Creative Ways to Collect Disney Character Autographs
Photography Tips for Meeting Disney Characters
- Take a picture of your child as they walk towards the character. Some of the most magical moments are when you first meet a character, you never know what they may do!
- Photopass Photographers will take pictures with your camera, don’t be afraid to ask!
- It is okay to have the first picture with just your kids and then you jump in for a second shot.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!