Here are the Disney characters at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. Of course, it’s always best to pick up a Times Guide or check the My Disney Experience App to see their exact meet and greet times.
Where to Find Characters at Hollywood Studios
- BB-8 Animation Courtyard
- Olaf Echo Lake
- Baymax Character Spot
- Kylo Ren Star Wars Launch Bay
- Buzz Lightyear and Woody Pixar Place
- Chewbacca Star Wars Launch Bay
- Cruz Ramirez Pixar Place
- Disney Junior Pals Animation Courtyard
- Mickey & Minnie Commissary Lane
Character Meeting Tips
- Be on the lookout for Cast Members in a light blue shirt, those people are character handlers. If you find them it means a character is about to come out or nearby. Don’t be afraid to ask them what character is going to be out and how long it may be!
- If you are collecting autographs, make sure you have an autograph book open and pen for them ready to use (thick markers or sharpies work well for the character who have extra-large paws).
Photography Tips for Meeting Disney Characters
- Take a picture of your child as they walk towards the character. Some of the most magical moments are when you first meet a character you never know what they may do!
- Photopass Photographers will take pictures with your camera, don’t be afraid to ask!
- It is okay to have the first picture with just your kids and then you jump in for a second shot.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!