There was an update today to the schedule of Disney World resorts reopening that pushed two hotels back and some completely removed off the list. With low attendance to hold to social distancing, it appears some resorts will not be opening as originally planned.
Please note that the reopening dates have been revised for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
|July 29||Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort|
|August 24||Disney’s Yacht Club Resort|
|September 21||Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|
|October 4||Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort|
|October 14||Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort|
|November 1||Disney’s Art of Animation Resort|
While reopening dates were previously shared for Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, these Disney Resort hotels will remain closed until further notice, as the reopening timeline continues to be reevaluated.
Future reopening dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Disney Resort hotels if needed.
Disney World Resorts Now Open
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!