Did you know you can find some Disney Peloton rides mixed in with the 100s of classes they offer? I am sure by now you have heard of Peloton but if not here is my best explanation. Peloton bike is a luxury, high-end spin bike. Why are people flocking to join in on the craze? You may, like myself seen way too many people jabbering on about their bike and their favorite trainers. Well, the classes are the real appeal I find with Peloton.
The trainers are highly engaging and motivate you throughout the classes. And all the classes are paired with high-energy fun music you actually know and like! This is where Disney comes in. Disney fans can actually uncover that there are several classes of Disney Peloton rides that they can’t miss.
Is There Such a Thing as a Disney Peloton Ride?
YES! I was surprised too with music copyrights and such how Peloton was going to have Disney fitness classes but they do. In fact, that’s one of the things I love about using the Peloton app is the have pop culture music!
In 2021 Peloton annouced, Peloton x Disney Spotify series! This marked the first official partnership with Disney. This new series allowed you to relive the Magic. Run, ride, move and flow with us while you sing along to the songs that make so many special memories in this Spotify Disney Hits playlist. Classes start Tues. Aug 17, 2022.
How Do I Find Disney Peloton Rides?
Finding the classes that are Disney themed I will say has proved to be trickier than I thought. When you are using the app there isn’t a true search function so you have to know what you are looking for. This is where the class name below comes in real handy.
On the flip side if you have the official Peloton Bike searching directly from your bikes app or the website will be the easiest. Of course, you can reference the list below but you can also just simply use the search box in the bike app.
List of Disney Peloton Ride Classes
- Emma Lovewell’s 15-minute Low Impact ride from June 16, 2020
- Kendall Tootle’s 20-minute House ride from July 4, 2020
- Emma Lovewell’s 20-minute Pop ride from July 7, 2020
- Christine D’Ercole’s 30-minute Classic Musical Ride from November 17, 2020
- Emma Lovewell 10-minute Low Impact Ride from February 8, 2021
- Leanne Hainsby 10-minute Cool Down Ride from February 11, 2021
- Kendall Tootle’s 20-minute Low Impact Ride from April 12, 2021
- Kendall Tootle’s 30-minute Movie Buff Ride from April 30, 2021
- Cody Rigsby 20-minute Disney Spotify Hits from August 18, 2021
- Leanna Hainsby 30-minute Disney Ride September 2, 2021
- Sam Yo 30 min Disney on Broadway Ride from October 13, 2021
- Kendall’s Tootle’s Disney Ride from November 8, 2021
- Christine D’Ercole 30 minute Fantasia Ride from December 6, 2021
- Emma Lovewell 30-minute Disney Ride from January 18, 2022
- Robin Arzon 30-minute Disney Encanto Ride from January 26, 2022
- Ally Love 30-minute Disney Ride from February 3, 2022
- Olivia Amato 30 minute Disney Ride from March 7, 2022
- Bradley Rose 30-minute Disney Ride from April 27, 2022
- Jess King 30-minute Disney Ride from May 18, 2022
Non Bike Disney Peloton Classes
Good news! Disney themes are not just exclusive to their classes for the exercise bike they also have a couple of others.
- Sam Yo’s 10-minute Arms Toning Strength class from June 27, 2020
- Becs Gentry’s 45-minute Endurance Run class from July 11, 2020
- Becs Gentry’s 45-minute Endurance Run from October 29, 2020
- Matty Maggiacomo’s 10-minute Full Body Stretch from January 20, 2021
- Susie Chan 20 minute Disney Run from March 19, 2022
- Callie Gullickson 30 minute Disney Bike Bootcamp from April 12, 2022
- Marcek Dinkins 30 min Disney Hike from Fri April 8, 2022
- Cody Rigsby 30 minute Disney Bike Bootcamp from May 23, 2022
- Jon Hoskin 30-minute Disney Walk from May 27, 2022
- Mariana Fernandez 30 minute Disney Yoga Flow from May 29, 2022
Disney Peloton Names
If you are new to Peloton and looking for some ideas on Disney Pelton Username ideas we have some of our favorites listed below. These are some ideas for names, and they may be in use already, but it can get your brain jogging and you may even be able to find an available one that is similar just slightly changed up.
The Peloton Hack
Don’t have an extra $2000 laying around to spend on an indoor spin bike? Yeah, same here! The good news, there is an awesome hack that allows you to join the Peloton Pack for a fraction of the price. Here are the exact things I got to have a Peloton of my very own without the multi-thousand dollar price tag.
Note when deciding to make the purchase we noticed the Amazon version of this bike goes in and out of stock a LOT. This combined with the fact we could just do local pickup at a Walmart led us to get the Walmart bike. However, these bikes are both virtually the same and both get stellar reviews on YouTube.
Echelon Convertor Chart ($6)
This item is completely optional but very helpful! You can shop this chart here.
Peloton App Subscription
The app is a fraction of the cost vs. the subscription price when you have the bike. The Peloton Digital Membership costs $12.99 per month plus tax. And for a limited time, they are running a two-month free trial. You can signup here and explore the classes for yourself.
Downside to the Peloton Hack
So you may be like why would anyone get the Peloton bike if this option is out there? Well, you have two key disadvantages. The classes when you take them will all be tailored to the resistance of the Peloton bike. The Echelon bike is set up differently, hence the need for a converter chart. There is a workout around but it does take a little getting used to.
Second, you use the app vs. the bike but you can’t compete on the leaderboard. While you can still track on your own you won’t be winning any awards for competing against friends. However, for the savings, I was just fine with losing out on these two components.
If ya gotta work out it may as well be Disney-themed right! I love that Peloton offers these classes as it gives me something excited for those days I really just don’t feel like working out. Let me know in the comment section below if you have done any of these Disney Peloton Rides and which one is your favorite.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!