Adventures by Disney is probably one of the lesser known Disney vacation offerings. Like everything Disney, these guided vacations are truly magical and take place all over the world. If I had all the money in the world I would always vacation with them when I traveled but alas, I am just not there. To take a look at the itineraries and to get your Adventures by Disney FREE brochure just click the banner below.
My Adventures by Disney Experience
As a giant Disney fan born and raised to love these theme parks, I had been going back and forth on the Southern California Backstage Magic experience. I mean you get to step foot inside Imagineering, how bad can the trip be right? My mom ended up surprising me and we did end up going on a mother-daughter trip in October 2012.
Well, I was blown away by the amount of detail and the times they would go above and beyond for us! They surprised us one morning with breakfast at the one and only, Club 33!!! It seemed like every stop we made they had a special moment ready for us. The shame is that they never advertise any of the this!! Let’s just run through some of the highlight moments I can still remember from my trip 5 years later!
- Meeting Lucky the Dinosaur
- Holding an Oscar that Walt Disney won
- Personal tour of the Walt Disney Archives
- Going to Jim Henson’s Studio
- Riding on the trains that Walt once had in his backyard for his kids
- Shopping at Mickey’s of Glendale
- Meeting and talking with an Imagineer, while they toured us around their office building
- Touring Walt Disney Studios
- Getting to go behind the scenes at Disneyland
- Touring Walt’s apartment
- Touring the Disney Suite
- Entering Disneyland in the morning before the park is open to the public
- Stack of Fastpass to run free and enjoy Disneyland
- A Disney artist drew us a custom sketch to keep
- Two amazing tour guides who had answered all your questions and made your trip extra special every second they could
- Staying in 5-star accommodations everywhere we went!
- Transportation including to and from the airport
- Photography including a CD of our trip
- Eating at Club 33 (this was major I had to mention twice)
If you would like to see the entire itinerary be sure to check it out on the Adventures by Disney Website. And don’t forget to click the banner above and snag your free Adventures by Disney Brochure! This will be packed with information on all the different experiences they offer.
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!