I know Rose Gold isn’t everyone’s thing but it’s just about my favorite thing when it comes to wardrobe and accessories. So I wanted to share with you some of the ways I get my Rose Gold fix at Disney World. It’s great that you get the opportunity to wear it and eat it at Disney World. I guess it really is the place where dreams come true!
Rose Gold Ears
Minnie’s ears are an essential way to add some Disney flair to any outfit. After many Etsy ear stores jumping on the rose gold ear bandwagon Disney decided to join in. The pair pictured above are the official Disney ones that were near impossible to get when first released. The good news is, Disney finally got their act together and ordered enough that they now seem to be staying in stock. You can get your official pair here.
If you can’t stand how Disney’s ears feel on your head I highly recommend going with a 3rd party seller. I have had some fantastic luck finding some great pairs over on Etsy. So far no headaches with the ears I have gotten on Etsy!
Cupcakes that are Rose Gold
If you have been following along on Instagram then you will know it started with a rose gold cupcake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. This cupcake was a beautiful vanilla cupcake with hazelnut swirl, rose gold buttercream, fondant ears, edible glitter and chocolate pearls. Now Disney has added more Rose Gold cupcakes in the Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. At the Magic Kingdom, you’ll find a Rose Gold Red Velvet Swirl Cupcake. This beauty is topped with a mini-vanilla cupcake, rose gold buttercream, chocolate crispy pearls and chocolate rose gold Minnie ears at Main Street Bakery. And at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll find a Strawberry Rose Gold Cupcake with strawberry icing and crispy pearls at The Trolley Car Café.
Plus the following Disney World Resort also have their own spin on the Rose Gold cupcake:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is serving up a tropical Rose Gold Vanilla Cupcake with guava pastry cream at Capt. Cook’s and Kona Café.
- The Contemporary Resort has a Rose Gold Vanilla Cupcake with strawberry filling, vanilla buttercream, strawberry crispy pearls and a dark chocolate rose gold Minnie hat.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has a Rose Gold Unicorn Cupcake with a rose gold sponge and hazelnut cream cheese filling at Gasparilla Island Grill!
- All-Star Music Resort has a Rose Gold Chocolate Cupcake with strawberry buttercream filling and topping, chocolate ears and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa also has a Rose Gold Chocolate Cupcake with strawberry buttercream filling and topping, chocolate ears and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Disney’s BoardWalk you will find a Rose Gold Yellow Cupcake with rose mousse and topped with whipped cream frosting. Plus some rose gold Minnie ears and rose gold crispy pearls.
- Beach Club has a Strawberry-Chocolate Mousse Cupcake with buttercream icing.
Rose Gold Spirit Jerseys
This was another Disney rose gold option that they just couldn’t keep on the shelves. Good news is now you get this beauty online at shopDisney.com.
So what exactly is a Spirit Jersey? They are these large oversized shirts that are super comfy and shout out your Disney pride to everyone around. This version is in Millennial Pink and the “Disneyland” or “Disney World” in giant letters across the back is in sparkly rose gold.
Minnie Mouse Ear Headband Necklace by Rebecca Hook
Rebbeca Hook has an amazing line of jewelry focused around Disney. The necklace is $125 and you can pick it up online at shopDisney.com.
Custom Rose Gold Magicbands
KathlenesCreations over on Etsy has made these perfect glitter Rose Gold Magicbands! You can choose to mail her your own magic band or she can provide one for an additional $12. I expect with the wild popularity of rose gold these days we will see an official one from Disney in the coming year.
Shirts, ears, cupcakes, MagicBands, oh my! There are so many fantastic ways to get your rose gold fix at Disney World. Which ones do you have? Are there any Disney rose gold items you have in the parks not listed above? Be sure to share them with us in the comments below. I am dying to hear, you can never have too much rose gold!!
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!