Summer is here, and now is the time to visit Walt Disney World Resort before the clock strikes midnight on limited-time magical moments across all four theme parks. In case you missed it, here’s a look at what’s happening over the next few months across the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks:
Now It’s Time to Say Goodbye …
Magic Kingdom Park
- Meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together in special celebratory outfits! This is those pretty ones full of confetti and pom poms! I have loved seeing the Disney Bound look alikes this year in the parks. To find this special head over to Town Square Theater as part of Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. But hurry, these two are changing their outfits come September 30th, 2019.
- For all you exclusive Disney character meet and greet fans, this is your most do park. Here you can discover seldom-seen Disney friends at the flagpole in Town Square. (Ends Sept. 30th)
- Bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” as the nighttime spectacular’s nearly 20-year run at World Showcase Lagoon draws to a close. (Ends Sept. 30th)
- Take a musical journey through the cosmos with Star-Lord and Gamora during Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! at the America Gardens Theatre. (Ends Aug. 18th)
Don’t miss out on leaping into action at Pixar Place during “The Super Shindig” dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. The party here ends on September 30th 2019.
“Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” will end of September 30th, 2019. This special party lets you walk on the wild side during this raucous celebration where young adventurers let their inner animals roam free on the dance floor along with their pals Timon and Rafiki.
… And There’s Still Plenty of New Magic in the World
But if fall is the fairest time of all for some, never fear several recently opened experiences will extend their stays. Several special experiences new to Walt Disney World in 2019 will continue into the fall and beyond, including:
- Dance with favorite Disney pals in front of Cinderella Castle during “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom.
- Become a rookie racer and learn the rules of the road during Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, step into the world of Disney and Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.,” or meet Edna Mode from Disney and Pixar’s “The Incredibles.”
- Take in the grandeur of the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom as it awakens anew each night with scenes inspired by “The Lion King,” or snap a photo in front of special “Lion King” backdrops perfect for sharing on social media.
- Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, see the nighttime show “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” now featuring additional imagery and familiar animal characters.
Special Ticket Offers Still Available just for this Summer
The Summer One World Ticket is a great way for guests to experience all this excitement at Walt Disney World, available for purchase now through August 23rd 2019. For only $74 per day admission (plus tax) – a total price of $444 (plus tax) – guests receive one admission to each of the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks.*
Florida residents can purchase Get Your Ears On Tickets now through August 25th 2019, for as low as $55 per day (plus tax). The 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $199 (plus tax, while the 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $219 (plus tax).**
For more information on these special experiences or summer ticket offers, visit Disneyworld.com. Or call up your favorite travel agent!
I have been visiting the parks annually since my parents first brought me at just a year old. Recently I was able to fulfill my life long dream of being a Florida local and moved from the wintery Northeast to the sunshine and fun of central Florida. Now I am hoping to share my Disney knowledge with you so you can have the best vacation possible!
Need More Help Planning Your Vacation?
A travel agent is an essential resource when planning a vacation. Reach out to Magical Travel and they will make sure your vacation is pure magic and no stress! Their services are 100% FREE to you!