Did you know that at select quick service restaurant locations at Disney World you can order your food from your phone?! That’s right Disney World has introduced this brand new mobile ordering service. If you are using the my Disney Experience app you now have access to the convenient order-ahead option. Currently mobile food ordering at Disney World is available at 15 locations throughout the parks.
This a perfect way to save yourself from waiting in yet another line at Disney World. Order with your app and just simply let them know when you arrive! If you are looking for more ways to avoid waiting in line we recommend reading How to Avoid Lines at Disney World.
Use the My Disney Experience App for Mobile Food Ordering at Disney World.
How to use Disney Mobile Food Ordering
- When you are ready to order open the My Disney Experience App.
- Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button
- Then it’s as easy as selecting the menu items that you want to order!
- Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you can review your order and purchase it right from the app. Currently the app only accepts credit cards and debit cards for mobile order payments. If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards, Disney dining plans or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button.
- Now you wait! When you press the I’m here button that is when the kitchen will start making your order.
- Once your food is ready, you will receive a notification from the app. To pick up your meal head to the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.
Disney Food Spots the Accept Mobile Ordering