Recent Disney World Vacation Tips
- Just how many days should you spend on your Disney World vacation? Really so much of this is controlled on not the advice I give you but the constraints of your family. You have to consider how much time you can get off of work, school schedules and vacation, and of course budget. Plan Days Based on What You Want …Read More »
- At Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ transport shuttle sits atop Docking Bay 7 as a mobile kitchen and restaurant. Be sure to look up before you enter to get sight of his ship. He turned the hangar into Tuggs’ Grub. Tuggs’ journeys from system to system allow him to fill his pantry with exotic ingredients he …Read More »
- A few years ago we got to discover the planet of Pandora over at the Animal Kingdom and now we have the new planet of Batuu to explore at Hollywood Studios. Here is a look at the all new map of Batuu, the planet featured in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. Batuu Map The area includes two main attractions, Millennium Falcon: …Read More »
- Nestled in the Black Spire Outpost is this tasty eatery, Ronto Roasters. The grab and go counter features a sandwich, snacks, and beverages. This location is located right next to Batuu’s other quick-service dining, Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. Plus it is right on the way to riding the Millenium Falcon Smugglers Run! Ronto Roasters Breakdown Service: Quick Service …Read More »
- With new lands and new rides at Disney World, the first thing I always worry about is what to expect and will I be able to handle it. I am a chicken myself who avoids major drops and spinny rides. So after zipping through the galaxy on Smugglers run a few times I am here to share on what you …Read More »
- Of course, the hottest drink of Batuu is Blue Milk and Green Milk! Both of these frozen concoctions are made with coconut milk and rice milk. I thought this was a nice touch since the drink is vegan and everybody from vegetarians to the cow milk intolerant can still have a glass! Plus in this Florida heat who wants to …Read More »
- Boo To You, and to you too! We welcome all of you to one of our favorite articles to write each year, the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party starts earlier than ever this year, with party dates going from the middle of August to November 1st. Head over to Disney’s website to …Read More »
- Disney this year has had a full series of designer inspired Minnie Mouse ears. This month we got a release from Betsey Johnson. If you aren’t familiar Betsey Johnson is known for her signature playful aesthetic. It’s a perfect pairing for Minnie Mouse if you ask me. If you are not planning on being at the parks anytime soon you …Read More »
- Igloo® has partnered with DISNEY™ Pixar to bring a special Toy Story™ Playmate Mini. The limited-edition collaboration features art that recalls the iconic space-themed pizza restaurant frequented by Andy and his toys: Pizza Planet. Anyone else remember these coolers were a must for beach trips? For grab-and-go convenience, nothing beats this 6-can cooler, featuring our iconic tent-top design in an …Read More »
- With the Aug. 29th debut of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and the 24th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival about to kick off, the fall season will bring plenty of excitement to Walt Disney World Resort. New Mid-Day Magic Ticket, available starting today, is a great value for families to take in the unsurpassed fun of Walt Disney World Resort …Read More »
Need a Travel Agent?
If you are ready to book your Disney World vacation Request a Quote or Information with Magical Travel and let the experts do all the heavy lifting! Curious about more on booking through a Disney Authorized Vacation Planner? Read our full benefit guide.
Even More Planning Advice!
Don't forget this website is packed with loads of tips and tricks for your next Disney World vacation. Want to ask us for help? We are happy to awnser any Disney vacation planning questions you have. Just join our private WDW Vacation Tips Facebook Group and ask away!
We also would love for you to follow along with us over on Instagram. Live content, tips, and more can be found on our account. Be sure to give us a follow over @wdwvacationtips.