Recent Disney World Vacation Tips
- I had no idea until recently that Disney World actual had several dining locations that offered secret menu items. So naturally upon discovering that I went on a quest to uncover all of them so I could share with you what they are. I find the best way to stay on top of things is first to follow the Disney …Read More »
- Ever want to hop on a motorbike with Hagrid and take a cruise through the Forbidden Forest? Now is the time at Universal Orlando with the all-new roller coaster, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure. This ride claims the title of Florida’s longest roller coaster at nearly one mile long! We recently got a chance to experience this for the first …Read More »
- Seriously one of my favorite things about Halloween is getting to see all the Mickey pumpkins at the Magic Kingdom. I mean can we talk about how Disney needs to sell those front door Mickey wreaths? One day I will be able to get my own for the house! Well, since I am such a fan I just had to …Read More »
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is such a fun, low-pressure park to enjoy. There is a ton of fun exploration, including trails and Wilderness Explorer challenges for kids. The experience of Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a lot more self-paced than other park experiences. That is because the park is more about the environment than a large population of attractions. There are seven …Read More »
- Walt Disney World is an amazing place. It covers 43 square miles of land, and a lot of the development is on the south end of that. The Magic Kingdom stands alone to the north at the end of World Drive. A massive parking lot at the Ticket and Transportation Center is the starting point for many guests who are …Read More »
- This August at D23, Disney announced a brand new vacation planning app called Disney Genie. As the name implies, the expectation is that the new app will take all the hard work out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Walt Disney World trip planning is fun, but it’s daunting for those who only want to have a good time. …Read More »
- Taking a single day to explore Epcot is a monumental challenge. You may want to include the park in additional plans to fully enjoy it. However, due to the nature and flow of the park, it’s a very easy place to get around in just a few hours despite its size. Follow this one day Epcot touring plan to maximize …Read More »
- In my eyes, you can never get enough pieces to fill your Disney style collection. Of course, we are in full swing of all things Halloween. I thought I would share these adorable Disney Halloween Bows that were sent to us from CHARACTER WISHES BOUTIQUE! Each bow is $10 and there are so many to choose from! Candy Corn Halloween …Read More »
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is such a special place at Hollywood Studios. It truly is your chance to step inside the Star Wars saga and play out your own tale. You can get behind the wheel of the Millenium Falcon on Smugglers Run and you can construct your own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop. For those of you unfamiliar a lightsaber …Read More »
- Let me begin by saying that this cake is geared towards amateur cake decorators like myself. Very few of us have mad baking skills to where we can make a cake look professional. Plus, many of us don’t have all those fancy tools that decorators use either. There’s no need to go out and spend loads of money getting those …Read More »
- In a world where we hear so much about the wrong happening, we want to share this story of giving from Jermaine Bell! He first captivated America with his story as seen on CNN here. Once Mickey Mouse got word he decided to make a surprise visit on Jermaine’s birthday with an invitation to visit Walt Disney World Resort! A …Read More »
- Planning a Toy Story themed party? I have the perfect treat for you to serve up! Here is my recipe on how to make your own Toy Story pretzel rods. All themed after your favorite characters from the movie series. These are great to but out as a treat or to make a cute little take-home gift at the end …Read More »
- When you think about Walt Disney World treats, there are always specific things that pop into your head. Dole Whips, Cupcakes, Mickey Bars and Churros are just a few. However, right at the top of the list, I would put the famous Disney candied apples. You can get Disney candied apples just about anywhere at Walt Disney World. The more …Read More »
- One of the most pervasive foods out there that everybody loves is pizza. Pizza is one of those popular foods that can either be improved upon or ruined. It’s a shame because there are so many excellent places to eat all kinds of things. You don’t want to miss out on those and get bad pizza. If you want pizza, …Read More »
- Disney is filled with items to impulse buy, from ponchos during a rainstorm to disposable cameras (yes, they still make them!). The goal of this article is to share what to buy before your Disney vacation from an online retailer, or from a store prior to your trip. If you have to purchase any of your vacation staples Amazon, Wal-Mart, …Read More »
Need a Travel Agent?
If you are ready to book your Disney World vacation Request a Quote or Information with Magical Travel and let the experts do all the heavy lifting! Curious about more on booking through a Disney Authorized Vacation Planner? Read our full benefit guide.
Even More Planning Advice!
Don't forget this website is packed with loads of tips and tricks for your next Disney World vacation. Want to ask us for help? We are happy to awnser any Disney vacation planning questions you have. Just join our private WDW Vacation Tips Facebook Group and ask away!
We also would love for you to follow along with us over on Instagram. Live content, tips, and more can be found on our account. Be sure to give us a follow over @wdwvacationtips.